Monday, January 4, 2010

Nothing is happening

So, I haven't written in a while, but that would be because I have done almost nothing! I spent three days at a hockey tournament for my brother. They ended up as consolation champs and they played awesome! Then I headed up to see Andrew. We FINALLY got to have Christmas! His parents bought me some really great gifts.

Andrew got me tickets to "The Beauty and the Beast" at the Ordway theater. It was amazing! I have loved that movie ever since I was little, so seeing it on stage was amazing! I'm always so glad that I have an awesome boyfriend who knows exactly what to get me for Christmas!

Now I'm back at home with one more week to bum around and hang out. Right now, it is -15 degrees outside and actually, growing up in Minnesota, it isn't that bad because there is no wind right now! But it doesn't mean I'm going to make a trip outside anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment