Sunday, January 24, 2010

School, how is school?

School is...busy. I'm taking less credits then last semester, but I seem to be way busier! For one thing, student teaching preparations are taking over my life! Between interviews, meetings, writing a resume and autobiography and just plain stressing over it, I don't have a lot of time left over.

The good news is that I found out I can student teach for both of my majors in just one semester! Most likely, even in one school district! Yay!

The bad news is that it is a lot of work to get ready for student teaching! Like I said, I have meetings and interviews and all of this stuff to work on!

Other then that, school hasn't been too bad; just a bit difficult without having a car! Oh well...back to my resume and autobiography!

No comments:

Post a Comment