Thursday, May 6, 2010

Classes are done!

Well, I am done with classes. I had my last final this morning and my first freak-out this afternoon. Now that I am done with classes, I don't know where I am going. As much as I love children and teaching, I am restless. I don't know if that is what I want to do for the rest of my life.

I am really good at being a student, like really good. I am great at studying and memorizing. I write papers in a matter of mere hours. I have a great GPA. I test like it is my job. And I am good at my job.

But now, it is all done. And I don't know what I am doing. Especially because I have discovered that I pretty much can't pay off my student loans in less then 10 years. So I have two degrees that I am not sure I want to use, $60,000 in loans, and a want to start a family in not too long. What is a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment