Monday, March 29, 2010

The Slide to the End

I officially have 5 weeks and finals left until I am all done with classes...forever! In one sense, I just want everything to be done. I am over papers, reading articles, writing lesson plans, putting portfolios together and group projects. In another sense, I have to buckle down and make sure my senioritis doesn't affect all of the big projects I have due soon.

I have come to the realization that I don't really know what to do with my life after student teaching. There isn't a huge calling for teachers, so I'm worried about finding a job and having to be an adult. I guess it is just something I will take one step at a time.

This weekend Andrew and I toured the townhouse we'll be moving into in a month and a half and we bought a giant comfy sofa! That is the part of growing up that I enjoy. I will finally have a place of my own that I can decorate. No more second-hand 70's flowered couches and random chairs from our parent's basement. No more sleeping on the floor (I don't have a bed). No more cleaning up after anyone except Andrew, who I can yell at if need be haha. I can finally have a cool place of my (and Andrew's) own!

No comments:

Post a Comment