Monday, April 5, 2010

4 weeks and counting

I officially have 4 weeks and then finals until I am out of the class part of my college education. On one hand, I am WAHOOOOing inside. On the other I am dreading all of the things that I need to accomplish in that amount of time.

I have decided that I will really miss being a college student. I love learning and exploring. I know that I can continue doing those things, but it will be at a different capacity. I wish I could go from college student to stay-at-home girlfriend, but Andrew didn't think that was a good idea. (Haha)

It is supposed to rain tomorrow and I am kind of pumped. I love it when it rains, granted I don't have to go anywhere in it. I plan on spending my rainy day watching Netflix and doing homework, namely: 1) finishing a lesson plan on advertising appeals that I have to teach soon, 2) putting my English portfolio together, and 3) writing a paper about my philosophy about teaching middle school. I bet you are all very jealous of my life!

Easter was good. Andrew and I weren't able to spend time with his grandma because he didn't feel good, but we went and visited my family. We played Mexican Train and had a grand old time.

Now, I should probably get back to listening to my teacher. He is rambling about a unit plan we have to write in groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment