Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Break

While many of my fellow schoolmates are having exciting breaks from school in warm places, I am back in my home town at my parent's house. I will spend the week doing homework and having fun with my brother at the state hockey tournament! I have a large list of things to do. Not including smaller assignments, I have:
1) A book file for my Children's Literature class
2) A unit plan for a Speech class
3) A middle school education philosophy paper
4) A large paper about diversity in education
5) An online portfolio for my education program
6) A paper portfolio for my English program.

I have eight weeks until I am done with the semester and college classes, at least this time! The real question is, will I be able to finish all of this stuff before that? I certainly hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment