Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last Day of the Semester

Today I finished my insane semester of 22 credits. For those who don't know, a "normal" person takes around 16. Why did I do this? My crazy goal is to graduate in 4 1/2 years with two teaching degrees. And as of now, I am only 2 semesters away from that goal, one of those being student teaching.

I woke up this morning to 15 inches of snow and the evil plowman having plowed my car into a three foot drift. After I treked to campus, I took a test and turned in a paper, thus ending my 7th semester in college. When I arrived home, I decided to tackle the dilemma with my car. With one shovel, an hour of work, a picture for proof sent to my mother and Andrew, a couple of small breaks, and a nice chat with a man about the plowman, I successfully dislodged my car and moved it to the other side of the road....where it will most likely be plowed in again by morning.

That's what I deal with now that I have my own house, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment